Achieving goals together
Get ON-IT with the ITFC Charitable Trust
- There are no formal entry requirements.
- To get on the course you will be required to attend an informal interview.
- The course is designed for students working at Level 1 (D-G GCSE Level).
- The students who complete the course will gain the Level 1 NOCN Step Up Diploma in Skills Towards Enabling Progression.
- The qualification includes a variety of core units that will be chosen with the student’s progression in mind.
At the ITFC Charitable Trust the student’s study optional units to make up the qualification that are mainly based around the Leisure Industry, Health and Fitness and Participation in Sport.
In addition the students will study Functional Skill English and Maths at Level 1.